Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a highly-creative Marketing Manager to lead our Employer Brand and Employee Experience team.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Employer Branding activities. Your central goal is to help grow the Ciklum employer brand both internally and externally, increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring social, CSR, branding activities across Ciklum communities. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, CSR and social media management, event management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Manage distributed team of 7 people
- Digital media platform management
- Plan and manage career sections for Ciklum Career site, DOU, Glassdoor, Linked in and other platforms.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Organize educational, social, sport, charity events and initiatives to engage employees.
- Coordinate sponsorship and Ciklum presence at the conferences/industry events
- Organize annual all-employee Ciklum Day, professional holidays and special occasion’s celebrations across all locations.
- Provide internal comms support for CSR and D&I programs if applicable.
- All Ciklum branded items design and production (e.g. rollups, branded t-shirt and other goodies for various events).
- Arrange custom-tailored team building events for engineering teams.
- Conduct monthly introductory meetings for newcomers
- Internal Communication platform management – Workplace from Facebook
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in employer branding and digital marketing.
- At least 2 years’ of managerial experience.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Advanced level of English.
- Up up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in the IT industry and community.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation