Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Malaga is looking for an energetic, diligent and passionate person to join our fast-growing team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure company’s Employer Brand and social strategies are implemented to a full extent on a local market
- Strengthen inspiring work environment in Ciklum, so that people are sure that various professional interests and aspirations can be realized under Ciklum’s roof
- Promote and strengthen Ciklum employer’s brand – both for external and internal people so that people are proud, eager and simply happy to join and work in the company
- Support recruitment for Ciklum clients through efficient cooperation with Universities
General day-to-day duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing knowledge-sharing and social events and activities to increase awareness of and strengthen Ciklum Employer Brand both externally and internally
- Organizing engaging social activities for employees (e.g. sport initiatives, charity activities, social clubs gatherings, activities for little ciklumers)
- Providing additional service for clients: arranging dedicated team-buildings for teams, production of various branded items, registration employees to conferences, trainings and workshops
- Develop relationships with Universities and all types of educational providers in IT sphere (internship and sponsorship programs, Open Days, Job Fairs, etc.)
- Participating in industry events to provide Ciklum employer brand visibility on a local market, cooperation with Spanish IT communities
- Working with internal communication and engagement platform – Workplace by Facebook
- Working together with Procurement and Financial functions when organizing events and activities
- Handling budgeting and reporting in own area
- Communicating with vendors, employees and clients
Due to the nature of the role, we see that you are a flexible team player who is very capable of multitasking, prioritizing and enjoy a professional manner with excellent people-oriented and result-oriented skills.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in event management and/or education area (desirable in IT companies)
- University degree in HR management or employer branding and PR area
- Organized and get things done person with strong planning skills
- Able to work both independently and as a team player on various tasks
- Able to cope and enjoy high-pace environment
- Efficient communicator
- Upper-Intermediate (or higher) English and Spanish is critical
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation