Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for an Employer Brand and Employee Experience Specialist to join our EE & EB Team.
We are offering a challenging, fun and rewarding position based in Gdansk, Poland (with possible trips to Wroclaw office). Your creativity, ideas and passion will be both expected and encouraged.
- Create and drive local Employer Brand Strategy in Poland
- Strengthen Ciklum employer’s brand – both for external and internal people
- Organize various IT expertise sharing events; cooperate with local IT communities;
- Ensure company visibility on the market by cooperation with local communities, building network with local opinion makers and influencers, supporting Recruitment Team.
- Act as Internal Happiness manager for Ciklumers in Poland (drive social activities, support social life of the office, arrange dedicated team-buildings for teams, cooperate and negotiate with the local providers to produce branded items for european location)
- Manage budgeting and reporting
- Cooperate with Ciklum European locations and be a part of Global Employer Brand Team
Due to the nature of the role, we see that you are a flexible team player who is very capable of multitasking, prioritizing and enjoy a professional manner with excellent people-oriented and result-oriented skills.
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Able to work independently and within a team on various tasks
- Able to cope and enjoy high-pace environment
- Get triggered by flexible and agile way of working
- Great desire to work with people
- Excellent communication in English
- Graphic skills (PowerPoint, Photoshop, Canva)
What's in it for you
- Career and professional growth
- Replacement 1-year employment contract
- Udemy subscription
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas – PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to include your family in it
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation