Employer Brand & Employee Experience Specialist for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Employer Brand and Employee Experience team is looking for energetic, diligent and passionate Employer Brand & Employee Experience Specialist to join our Kyiv team.
Within a large Ciklum family we are a team of talented specialists of different areas of expertise and background. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative. You will be working in a high pace environment.
- Ensure company’s Employer Brand and social strategies are implemented to a full extent
- Create and strengthen inspiring work environment in Ciklum, so that people are sure that various professional interests and aspirations can be realized under Ciklum’s roof
- Strengthen Ciklum employer’s brand – both for external and internal people so that people are proud, eager and simply happy to join and work in the company
General day-to-day duties include, but are not limited to:
- Arrange dedicated team-buildings of a different scale for teams
- Handling branded items requests: coordinating budgeting, ordering, payment, delivery
- Participate in industry events (conferences) to represent Ciklum and to provide Ciklum employer brand visibility
- Working together with Procurement and Financial functions when organizing events and activities
- Handling budgeting, expense reporting
- Communication with vendors, employees and clients
- Organizing and hosting IT community meet-ups
- Working with internal communication and engagement platform – Workplace by Facebook
Due to the nature of the role, we see that you are a flexible team player who is very capable of multitasking, prioritizing and enjoy a professional manner with excellent people-oriented and result-oriented skills.
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Able to work both independently and as a team player on various tasks
- Able to cope and enjoy high-pace environment
- Get triggered by flexible and agile way of working
- Great desire to work with people
- Good command of English
Relevant experience in event management area is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site