Employer Branding Specialist
Ciklum is looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
Ciklum has an exciting opportunity for an Employer Branding Specialist to drive wellness and employee satisfaction across all our locations. You will help us champion our values, nurturing and evolving our culture, as we continue to grow and expand our global presence.
- Generate and implement ideas for increasing brand awareness, improving employee experience, and keeping eNPS high
- Execute internal marketing campaigns, covering all tactical aspects
- Enhance employee engagement by organizing internal company events
- Take part in developing and implementing strategic employee engagement campaigns – including Charity and Health & Wellbeing
- Drive the improvement of processes defining employee experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, economics, or an HR-related field
- 2+ years of experience in employer brand marketing
- Profound project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects with excellent attention to detail
- Readiness to operate within multiple organizational processes and think outside the box
- Strong English written communication skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.