Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to join our team in Kharkiv on a full-time basis.
Within a large Ciklum family we are a team of talented specialists of different areas of expertise and background. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative. You will be working in a high pace environment.
- Ensure company’s Employer Brand and social strategies are implemented to a full extent
- Create and strengthen inspiring work environment in Ciklum, so that people are sure that various professional interests and aspirations can be realized under Ciklum’s roof
- Strengthen Ciklum employer’s brand – both for external and internal audience
General day-to-day duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing knowledge-sharing and socialevents and activities to increase awareness and strengthen Ciklum Employer Brand both externally and internally
- Support employees’ engagement both in online & offline formats
- Develop relationships with Universities and all types of educational providers in IT sphere
- Participating in industry events to provide Ciklum employer brand visibility on a local market, cooperation with local IT communities
- Launch promotion campaigns using innovative marketing tools to increase brand awareness or generating candidate pipeline for our recruiting team
- Generate content for communication platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Workplace
- Coordinate local photo, video, branded items’ production
- Collaboration with vendors and third parties
Due to the nature of the role, we see that you are a flexible team player who is very capable of multitasking, prioritizing and enjoy a professional manner with excellent people-oriented and result-oriented skills.
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Able to work both independently and as a team player on various tasks
- Able to cope and enjoy high-pace environment
- Get triggered by flexible and agile way of working
- Great desire to work with people
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate+)
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and unlock your creative potential
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Being a member of a supportive, dynamic team
Client video presentation