Ciklum is looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to lead on the research, planning and delivery of all recruitment marketing campaigns.
You will play a key role in bringing modern marketing strategies to the recruitment process, providing Ciklum a competitive edge in finding and attracting quality candidates through various marketing channels. The role will focus on brand awareness, social engagement and lead generation.
- Develop ideas and concepts of hiring campaigns for Ciklum, and coordinate their implementation
- Empower recruiting goals with increase of candidate’s pipeline through marketing activities
- Work with external agencies to manage key channels (including social media and digital advertising), and regularly monitor results to make relevant changes based on performance and feedback
- Improve company’s presence at job portals, thematic forums, etc.
- Promote referral program to deliver expected results
- Use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
- Create engaging job descriptions
- Define candidate personas, research target demographics to build campaigns that resonate with key audiences
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, economics, finance or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in employer brand marketing
- Strong data and analytical skills, specifically with respect to campaign performance
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects with a high attention to detail
- Strong English written communication skills
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work in a leading IT company with a professional and motivated team
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with plenty knowledge sharing opportunities
- A hybrid work format: you can come to the office or work from any location convenient for you. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment