Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful English Teacher to join our team in Malaga office.
! To apply for this position, you should have a 33% of disability certified.
Ciklum’s office in Spain is located at Severo Ochoa 5, Málaga. This is the Andalusia Technology Park (Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, PTA), one of the most important economic centres in the south of Spain, hosting 650+ companies and over 19,000 employees.
- Help in the development of internal English training programmes and designing of materials, tests and courses.
- Conducting regular group classes to internal employees of different levels
- Assessment of initial student level and end-of course tests, allocating students to groups with the corresponding level
- Other duties including attendance management, course work evaluation, observation, education research, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience teaching English to groups of different levels
- Experience abroad is a must
- Optimistic outlook, a ‘can-do’ attitude’
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain concepts in simple terms
- Ability to understand students’ needs
- Immediate availability;
- 33% of disability certification
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc);
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.
Client video presentation