Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to join our team on full-time basis to create innovative solutions that exceed the needs of our customers.
Technology Stack: Kafka, Cassandra, Oracle, Pentaho DI, AWS Amazon.
Ciklum will build the collaborative sportswear design platform for TOP-5 company of the sportswear market. Scalable solution that will be used by famous worldwide sportswear designers to create and bring to market new sports fashion collections. Part of the larger Product Lifecycle Management ecosystem the platform delivered within the current project will become a market differentiator and key comparative advantage for multi-billion business. Project will use proven and edge technologies and concepts, such as SAFe, Behaviour-Driven Development, DevOps, Event-Driven architecture.
- Design and plan Data Integration and Consolidation Layer, migration from SOAP to event driven enterprise architecture, migration from on-prem to AWS Amazon cloud
- Design and lead implementation for data migrations from Oracle to Data Lake based on Cassandra
- Design migration to Real-time AI Infrastructure and Advance Analytics on Data Lake
- Identify, define, direct, and perform project issue analysis to resolve issues, analysis of the technical feasibility of proposed data solutions
- Design projects with broad implication for the business/stakeholders and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues. Selects tools and methodologies for projects
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to understand their business needs and design data and analytics solutions that will address the need
- Translate business requirements documentation into data requirements and source-to-target data mappings
- Actively participate in design and data model reviews providing constructive feedback
- Provide guidance to product and development teams directed towards technical data-related issues
- Ensure changes to the data environment are compliant to the architectural standards
- 7+ years in Engineering or Technology roles
- 5+ years in enterprise, application and information data architecture design
- Good understanding of SOAP and REST interfaces
- Experience in Cassandra and Data Lakes architecture design
- Good experience in Oracle DB and Pentaho DI development
- Experience in AWS Amazon Data Platfrom
- Ability to clearly present to senior management with confidence
- Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Dimensional Modeling, Data Modeling for Big data and Metadata Management
- Background in ETL and data processing, know how to transform data to meet business goals
- Deep understanding of SQL and working knowledge of using SQL for various reporting and transformation needs
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication including superior presentation skills
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full-time employment
Client video presentation