BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for Enterprise Data Support Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
BiScience is looking for a front-line enterprise support engineer for our data products to provide technical data support to the company’s worldwide enterprise customers and partners.
As a market leading data provider, our enterprise support engineer will learn, develop, and progress within the data world and global enterprise customers.
- Take end to end ownership of customer issues and needs
- Day-to-day clients’ support on technical issues and data needs through customization, advice etc
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve data issues independently as well as through R&D
- Monitor & validate processes, to report ETAs and progress to the clients
- Client data monitoring & SLA management – pro-actively monitor clients’ data through dashboards and alert systems
- Supporting client onboarding and client upsells
- Work with database (SQL), BI dashboard and internal tools
- Have a deep understanding of the internal data flow and system
- Understand clients’ needs and use of the data
- Support clients directly and through account managers
- Work directly with R&D, product, data and customer success teams to ensure long time success of our customers and company
- 1-3 years of experience with data products as a technical tier 3 customer support / technical pre/post sale
- Strong SQL background
- Python experienced
- Team spirit, self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Quick grasping of new data and data systems.
- Can-do and Get-things-done attitude
- Knowledge of advertising or marketing industry
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Various technical seminars
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions