Ciklum is looking for an ERP Support Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As an ERP Support Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client. If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, making contributions to ensure continuous product and process quality and support for business applications – then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be a part of this constant growth and success!
This role gives you an opportunity to implement, support and maintain the ERP system, automation tools and services. You will be involved in designing and building large scale business solutions that support thousands of customers billions of pounds in revenue and hundreds of requests.
You will be a main contact person for our Business users and Development team and will be constantly communicating with the Software Engineers, participate in Scrum processes and other meetings.
We are looking for a person to ensure that all day-to-day operational and development activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way!
- Assist users and team in relation to the system problems, diagnose and resolve technical software issues, report bugs and verify fixes from development
- Participate in the building tools, services and processes to assist Development, QA and Application Support of the ERP Systems
- Monitor systems, ensure that all systems are running as optimal as possible and act in critical situations
- Assist Nav Dev Team in Quality Assurance & Testing of new solutions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route issues and requests and document resolutions
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones including development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues
- Research questions using available information resources and advise users on appropriate action
- Manage your time and activities against incoming requests coming from different users and team
- Integrate closely with Development team, participate in Scrum processes and daily meetings
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Evaluate existing processes and drive its continuous improvement in close collaboration with Development team, IT and Business users in UK and Ukraine
- Work with project managers and other team members on process improvements
- Analyze and improve upon existing systems, services and infrastructure
- 2+ year of relevant experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting ERP systems (Financial Management, Sales & Receivables, Purchase, Production, Warehouse, Inventory)
- Knowledge of SQL on a basic level and experience working with Console / PowerShell
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise
- Ability to perform initial diagnosis of issues and provide developers with a good foundation with which to perform more detailed investigations
- Enthusiastic about expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
- Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral are obligatory
- Experience in supporting and administering any other ERP (1C, SAP etc.) would be an advantage
- Admin / IT support, DevOps experience
- Experience in TFS / Azure DevOps and JIRA
- Experience in setting up test environment for manual & automated testing
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Continuous integration, Release management
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Result-oriented and flexible approach to work
- Proactive team player, delivering on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service focus and ability to manage customer expectations
- Perfectionist serious eye on detail
- Stress tolerance
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Experiences of tomorrow. Engineered together
We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. Can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.