Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for ETL Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
- Development of technical ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) solutions for Optimal+ customers, based on Optimal+ core product.
- Responsibility for Integration and Customization activities.
- Ability to work hard and lead full cycle integration projects.
- A proven experience with ETL tools and techniques
- At least 2 years’ experience in .NET / C# data processing, preferable in server side
- Experience as an SQL Server application developer / DBA is an advantage
- Proven experience in work with different versions, software version (preferable TFS) and deployment tools
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Versatility and ability to work on number of activities in the same time
- Being a team player, ability to learn from colleagues and work both in a team and independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language proficiency
- Knowledge of Pentaho (Advantage) or similar tools
- Are you Agile minded?
- Are you passionate for huge data challenged?
- Finding a quick solution for a complex task makes your day?
If you answer yes to the above questions, you may have great future with us.
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions