Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for ETL engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
- Development of technical ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) solutions for Optimal+ customers, based on Optimal+ core product.
- Responsibility for Integration and Customization activities.
- Ability to work hard and lead full cycle integration projects.
- At least 1 year experience in .NET / C# data processing, preferable in server side.
- Experience as an SQL Server application developer.
- Readiness to acquire knowledge of ETL tools and techniques.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Knowledge of Java
- Ready to express own opinion and challenge his manager.
- Innovation thinking.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies and use them efficiently.
- Being a team player, ability to learn from colleagues and work both in a team and independently.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Versatility and ability to work on number of activities in the same time.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to become a part of the Big Data analytics software company.
- Opportunity to acquire knowledge of ETL tools and techniques.
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives.
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are.
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.