Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our London office on a full-time basis.
We’re seeking someone who is tech-savvy, proactive, hyper-organized and experienced at learning quickly in a fast-growing environment. The role is based in central London and reports directly to our CEO, and will additionally provide support to our Executive team based in the UK.
- Provides administrative support to CEO and the Executive team by performing a variety of administrative and organization functions (reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications)
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel, prepares agendas and minutes of meetings
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries
- Prepares and/or contributes to the preparation of reports, briefings, presentations
- Support to top executives visiting and their meetings
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements and accommodations
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Anticipates needs of CEO and acts accordingly and proactively
- Handles other tasks assigned by CEO and the Executive team
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Ability to work autonomously and implement the process with minimal direction
- Constantly seek areas for improvement while driving the implementation of solutions within the department
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of administrative experience;
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- MS Office and office digital tools proficient user
- Experience handling multiple calendars
- Experience with event organizations, especially C-level gatherings globally
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and with minimal direction
- Able to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and is comfortable supporting a team that works with highly sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in the organization
- Extremely organized and conscientious while gracefully managing shifting priorities and ambiguity
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency
- Strong understanding of business processes and organizational budgets
- Flexibility to match executive’s schedule when needed
- Experience in fast-paced tech environment
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment with a variety of interesting tasks
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a successful and growing company
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation