Ciklum executive team is looking for an Executive Assistant to support its CEO and the leadership of the Delivery Function.
The Executive Assistants will be a true right-hand support and will be able to get fully involved in the business. Working collaboratively with other EAs the culture is very collaborative and you will work to tight deadlines and deal with constant last-minute changes. The Executives have busy travel schedules and very dynamic priorities, so the ability to forward think and plan strategically is key.
This all-encompassing role will involve gate-keeping, project management, producing meeting minutes and tracking actions arising, coordinating meetings, arranging international travel, and supporting internal and external event planning.
The role is client facing and this Executive Assistant will be the point person for leaders, investors and entrepreneurial executives so you must enjoy interacting with others and building relationships. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. put their mark on the role and make it their own and take on significant responsibility. There is huge scope for progression in this role within a company that respect and values its people, prioritises their professional development.
- Calendar management – setting up meetings and ensuring coordination amongst partners and external parties. Attend meetings to assist the team in prioritisation and coordination of sourcing efforts
- Travel management – create and manage travel itineraries including flight/accommodation booking
- Expense management – keep expense records
- Office management – ensuring the company is a fun and welcoming place to work and spend time, together with leadership and other Senior EAs
- Communications – format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Contact management – manage and coordinate external relationships
- University degree with min 3-5 years’ experience supporting C-Suite level
- Proactive, tech savvy, intelligent, ambitious with strong communication skills
- Quietly confident, calm and thrives under pressure
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail well organised and deadline oriented
- Experienced acting as a point of contact among executives, investors, clients and other external parties
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work directly with company leaders, running a variety of tasks and projects and get a full scope of a business
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth in international HR team
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions