Ciklum is looking for a Expert Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Expert Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
We are looking for a talented, passionate developer who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking company that will allow you to grow your career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the way.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Participate in hiring / interviewing process
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 6+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and backend/API testing
- Expert-level understanding of the fundamentals of test theory and methodology
- Knowledge of testing specifics for different application types (Web, backend, mobile, embedded, high load, SaaS, etc.)
- Experience with different business domains (Fintech, Retail, Automotive, eCommerce etc.)
- Expert-level experience in development of automation frameworks from scratch
- Deep understanding of SOLID and another programming principles and design patterns, hands-on experience applying them into test frameworks
- Coding proficiency in programming language (Java)
- Experience with BDD, TDD, ATDD
- Solid experience with test automation tools like Selenium (or similar) and grids
- Exposure to various web technologies such as gRPC, SOAP, REST, and OData
- Hands-on experience working with enterprise frameworks
- Experience with different test runners
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible etc)
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Experience in development
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Experience with cloud solutions like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Own AQA/development libraries
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.