Ciklum is looking for an Expert Automation QA (Java) Engineer to join the Ciklum Digital on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Participate in hiring / interviewing process
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 6+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and backend/API testing
- Expert-level understanding of the fundamentals of test theory and methodology
- Knowledge of testing specifics for different application types (Web, backend, mobile, embedded, high load, SaaS, etc.)
- Experience with different business domains (Fintech, Retail, Automotive, eCommerce etc.)
- Expert-level experience in development of automation frameworks from scratch
- Deep understanding of SOLID and another programming principles and design patterns, hands-on experience applying them into test frameworks
- Coding proficiency in programming language Java
- Experience with BDD, TDD, ATDD
- Solid experience with test automation tools like Selenium (or similar) and grids
- Exposure to various web technologies such as gRPC, SOAP, REST, and OData
- Hands-on experience working with enterprise frameworks
- Experience with different test runners
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible etc)
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Experience in development
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Experience with cloud solutions like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Own AQA/development libraries
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB/JAVA11 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
- An opportunity to relocate to Ukraine