Ciklum is looking for a Expert Delivery Manager to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Expert Delivery Manager, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
The role of the Delivery Manager is to ensure smooth projects delivery on all stages within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget.
About the Project:
Project is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial crime prevention, manufacturing, media, and IT service management. Since its founding company today serves 1500+ Enterprise customers globally and has grown to 2,500 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals across over 20 countries.
- Highlighting of a project’s potential risks/delays during the delivery process
- Building teams from scratch
- Creating and implementing, control and monitoring of a project plan
- Balancing of competing constraints on the project with the resources and priorities available
- Coordination of external and internal stakeholders that are involved in the project
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Managing scope, change requests, risks, and resources allocation/utilization
- Invoking configuration management (release process) processes
- Managing possible risks and issues within the limits of time, cost and quality, including the development of contingency plans
- Managing project budget, time, and delivery with respect to vendor related projects
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years
- Experience with LeSS
- In-depth understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to perform project manager’s activities and provide supervision during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing phases
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects of 20-50 FTE
- Strong service/client oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem-solving attitude using system-thinking approaches
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc)
- Product Management background
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Spoken and written German as a plus
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Experience with SAFe
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and conducting of trainings
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation – so we live this point like this
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.