Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a DevOps Expert to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Establish working environment focused on software engineering practice excellence, code reviews and regular pairing
- Adapt and improve industry best practices of DevOps approach
- Being an avid problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Design system environment architecture to meet High Availability, Reliability, Disaster Recovery
and Security requirements
- Able to arrange and organize work with multiple staging environments (both static and dynamic);
- Control all stages of CI\CD pipeline for Microservices and overall software delivery process;
- Always happy to collaborate with others, guiding and mentoring where needed
- Overview quality of Infrastructure-As-Code templates (Terraform)
- Design efficient Monitoring & Logging system to catch all issues with availability, performance or
bad user experience
- Perform technical assessment of DevOps tasks to ensure the possibility of their implementation
within a reasonable time
- Helping Agile teams by automating everything and reducing manual work
- Quick learner of new & emerging technologies and tools
- Being confident to challenge the status quo if needed and demonstrates a pragmatic and collaborative attitude
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- Mentorship of DevOps\SRE colleagues
- 8+ years of experience in a DevOps / SRE role
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of Release stages
- Mature experience with Cloud platforms (AWS); AWS certification required
- Advanced level with building CI\CD pipelines for Microservices (Helm, Kubernetes, Google Container Registry, Cloud Pub/Sub, etc.)
- Has experience coding with one of those: Golang, Python, Ruby, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management systems
- Experience in Setup, maintain and troubleshoot a Kubernetes environment.
- Understanding of monitoring & logging principles (Prometheus, influxdb, Grafana, ELK and DataDog)
- Experience of designing, building and managing APIs
- Linux troubleshooting skills: tcpdump, strace, etc
- Fluency with version control systems (git, etc.)
DBA knowledge will be a plus (PostgreSQL)
- Influential over design and development strategy
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams
- Able to embed DevOps best practice in all teams and calling out where this is not being followed
- Observant and uses of data to make evidence-based decisions with a view to continually improving the flow of code from developers to Production
- Respected and inspiring
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation