On behalf of New Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Golang Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ready to take your skills to the next level? Our award-winning international e-commerce platform needs more highly talented developers on board. If you’re skilled and ready to adopt new technologies, keep reading!
About the job
Our Client designs accessories for men and sells directly to consumers online. With 6,000 products we help customers in more than 25 countries and 18 languages. In the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 3 to 60 employees and were nominated as the 10th fastest growing company in Denmark in 2017. Everything is run from our office and warehouse in Denmark.
As our new Backend Software Engineer, you’ll be challenged as you build highly scalable microservices in a modern infrastructure environment. If you enjoy focusing on clean design patterns, quality, and writing testable, awesome code… we need you.
Become a part of a world-class development team and work with modern technologies in a broad range of services written in Go / Golang.
We get it, you’re skilled and want the details. Here is our current stack in bullets. The list might be outdated tomorrow though:
Languages: Go, Typescript (React)
Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Istio
Databases: CockroachDB (PostgreSQL, on steroids)
Queues: Google Pub/Sub
Logs & Personalisation: Elasticsearch
Cloud Providers: GCP, AWS
- Take responsibility for executing projects.
- Develop world-class services serving millions of users.
- Ensure high code quality.
- Expand your capabilities.
- Works well independently and in a team
- Mastered at least one language
- Experience with Golang
- Has hands-on experience structuring databases at scale
- Writes well-structured and testable code
- Likes learning and pushing limits
- Would be a plus if you have experience with microservice architecture
What's in it for you
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing E-commerce scale-ups in Denmark.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary. We know you’ve worked hard for your skills and experience and will offer a salary to match.
- Skill development. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills alongside coworkers you can learn from, and who want to learn from you.
- The right tools.