Ciklum is looking for an Expert Hybris Developer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As an Expert Hybris Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
What do you need to know about our project?
- Fresh Hybris 20.11 and regular migrations to newer versions
- Significantly customized B2C accelerator
- AWS based cloud solution with a lot of AWS services under the hood
- The team is mainly working on new features
- Joint team with our client with 100+ Hybris developers and 1000+ FTE working on the IT solution
- Less bureaucracy. we have a very flat or structure, so you are welcome to contact any manager directly. you will not be just a picture in messenger
- Highly skilled team with 4+ years of Hybris experience in average
We will pick up the best possible options together, depending on your backgrounds, areas where you would like to grow and our project needs. We have the following options to consider:
- be part of a team that is doing exposure of our Hybris solution to additional regions. We currently have a different set of integrations on the new regions. So, your job would be to implement additional integrations and unify our existing protocols
- be part of a team that is working on additional features to our current Prod solution for the UK and Nordic countries. You will focus on the implementation of improvements coming from the client’s business team
- be part of the technical team that is working on technical improvements which will help us to deliver faster, provide better quality and expand the boundaries of our current architecture
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java 8 or higher (more than 6 years)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP Hybris (more than 4 years)
- Hybris Core is a must
- Hybris CMS
- experience with various approaches for 3rd party integration with Hybris
- Strong Intermediate English
- Certifications on:
- SAP Hybris
- Experience working as part of big (100+ FTE) distributed teams
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Full coverage of Hybris & AWS certifications
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences
- Unlimited access to Udemy courses as well as internal training portal
- We actively support any technical improvements. As an example, we have yearly hackathons for 3 weeks, when each engineer has half of his working hours on his own idea to make the development process better
- Relocation to EU
- Medical insurance upon request
- Freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career
- Working remotely or in the office, it is up to you to decide where you are more effective
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.