We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- Take responsibility for project delivery playing role of the most senior technical person (by stack) at the project
- Direct client communications
- Set up efficient development workflow throughout proactive collaboration with any project role (ProjectManager, BA, PO, UX, UI, Arch, BE, DevOps)
- Technical organization: interview, tech audit, pre-sale
- Problem solving, Solution Presentation, Meeting and Visual Facilitation
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Several mainstream frameworks or stacks (React, ReactNative, Vue, Ionic, Node.js+Express, PWA)
- Successful cases of delivering React applications
- Deep expertise in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools and services on AWS
- Delivery flow: branching strategy, repo management, code style guides and enforcing, testing approaches, CI/CD, release plan
- Software Design & Visual Facilitation
- Mental Agility: capacity to switch to any project technical challenge
- Advance English
- Understanding of Agile and Lean principles and ability to facilitate team-work according to chosen development methodology
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Application state management
- Package management, Module bundling
- DevOps. Experience with CI/CD set up, Docker
- oAuth, JWT
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- JSX & Virtual DOM
- State management
- Async actions
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (GitlabCI)
- Application state management (MobX / Saga / etc)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.