We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About The Role:
About The Team
Our Engineering teams build the technologies and business-focused products that solve our clients’ business problems in a scalable and comprehensive way. Our Architecture team supports and guides the Engineering teams for what we build, how we build, how we deploy, and how we support and evolve our products.
Demonstrating your solid expertise in the design and delivery of innovative solutions, you will join our Engineering team in a hands-on role responsible for the product architecture and the team’s development and quality assurance practices.
- Work with product owners, other architects and the development teams to define, refine and prioritize the product roadmap
- Take end responsibility of all aspects of the solutions:
- Meet business requirements using an optimal technical design
- Effective CI/CD processes
- Scalability and Performance
- Proper support for Managed services teams hosting the solutions
- Propose appropriate architectures (hardware sizing, deployment topologies)
- Perform risk analysis and technical assessments on incoming requirements and adequately respond
- Evaluate new technologies, define and implement proof of concepts and validate all aspects, document architectural decisions
- Provide input to, review and approve technical designs, Interface definitions and other documentation delivered by the development team
- Support the safeguarding of technology IP
- Together with other architects, keep a log of architectural decisions
- Review and improve processes within and across scrum teams
- Proficiency in Typescript and Node.js
- Data processing technologies – Kafka
- Kubernetes technologies hands on experience
- Recognizing & articulating the benefits and drawbacks of different technologies, patterns, and approaches
- 2 – 5 years of commercial experience in a similar role (with Architectural tasks)
- Experience with Nest.js framework
- GraphQL experience
- Hands-on experience in practicing SOLID design principles and a good understanding of domain-driven design (DDD)
- Frontend frameworks (e.g. React, Redux, Vue) familiarity
- Enterprise-grade experience with building Node.js applications
- Databases – Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Hands-on experience with SOA architectural style, specifically in microservices development
- Professional experience designing and building event-driven architectures
- Advocate of Agile methodologies (e.g. Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration)
- Working experience in a number of the following areas:
- Distributed systems
- Containerization and Microservices
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code
- Cloud Native Application Architecture
- Modern web applications
- Applications Security
- Passionate about Cloud (preferably Azure)
- Ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within an organization and with clients (English)
- Strategic thinker, ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts
- Ability to work on a broad spectrum of tasks concurrently
- Ability to work within a virtual environment supporting teams working in distributed locations
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Experience in building AI/ML applications
- Functional programming experience
- Azure or other public clouds certifications
- Cloud hands-on experience
- Fluency in several programming languages such as Python, Scala, Golang
- Search engines: OpenSearch/ElasticSearch, Lucene
- Tools – Docker, Jenkins
- Test Driven Development – Spock, Cucumber, REST Assured, Jest
- Agile development methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
- Data processing technologies – SPARK
- Broad knowledge of the Financial Services markets
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.