We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
About the Client:
Balance – solution designed specifically for B2B eCommerce business and marketplaces, owning the entire B2B checkout experience, end to end unifying different payment methods and terms, providing a self serve experience, while getting full control.
Balance is creating the payment infrastructure that will allow for seamless online B2B trade, globally. With the first tailored 1-click checkout fully dedicated for B2B merchants and marketplaces, Balance allows vendors to offer their buyers flexibility in payment and terms, wrapped with an awesome, quick and easy checkout experience.
This is a unique opportunity. With the support of the best investors in the industry, you’ll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that can impact millions.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- Make architectural decisions and recommendations for converting successful prototypes into mature products
- Collaborate with teams across Balance to improve our product, architecture, and engineering practices
- Think about UX and make it better
- Take long-term responsibility for the team’s domain area
- Drive and develop technical expertise growth within the team
- Understanding how to apply testing at different levels within a technical design, unit-, integration- and acceptance testing of front end applications
- Understanding the impact of non-functional requirements such as performance and security on both coding practice and technical architecture
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles
- HTML/CSS. Pre/post -processors, methodologies
- React. JSX, virtual DOM, hooks, state management
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- CI/CD. Understanding, usage
- Authorization. JWT
- Git. Branching strategies
- Agile. Principles and processes
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Critical thinking: balance short-term needs with long-term goal
- Ability and openness to learn, fail, reflect and apply learnings moving forward
- Curiosity and strong collaboration skills
- Passion for quality
- Good communication skills
- Solve technical problems of large scope and complexity
- Create high-quality technical design documentation considering the product requirements
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other modern framework (Angular, Vue, ReactNative)
- Cloud platforms experience
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.