We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking company that will allow you to grow your career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the way.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- Take responsibility for project delivery playing role of the most senior technical person at the project
- Set up efficient development workflow throughout proactive collaboration with any project role (BA, PO, UX, UI, Arch, BE, DevOps)
- Technical organization: interview, tech audit, pre-sale
- Problem solving, solution Presentation, meeting facilitation
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- Delivery flow. Branching strategy, repo management, code style guides, testing approaches, CI/CD, release plan
- Software Design & Visual Facilitation
- Agile. Principles and processes, ability to facilitate team-work according to chosen development methodology
- Advanced English
- React. JSX, virtual DOM, hooks, state management
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other modern framework (Angular, Vue, ReactNative)
- Cloud platforms experience
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Upper-intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.