On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Expert Node.js Developer to join the team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Company:
The Client is the Israeli start-up building an innovation platform that enables Banking to offer a vast range of financial instruments. The platform is based on a synergy of Blockchain and Banking Technology.
About the Position:
The Client is seeking highly motivated and experienced Developers to join the R&D team, designing and building the world-class secure blockchain cloud-based platform focusing on performance, Data Optimization Services that drive business values.
If you are looking to join a global start-up that is shaping the future of banking, be one of the pillars of the company and take part in all R&D activities to take the platform forward, then this position is for you!
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles
- 4+ years experience with NodeJS. Core, NestJS, no/SQL, ORM, Database design, microservices
- Cloud platforms experience. AWS, GCP
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- CI/CD. Understanding, usage
- Agile. Principles and processes
- Upper-Intermediate English
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other modern framework (Angular, Vue, React, ReactNative)
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Proven education in Computer science
- Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
- Influences customers and team members on the project level
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and of others where applicable) competently
- Has learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions