Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum, an international Software Development Company is looking for a Facility Operation Coordinator to join our office in Kyiv.
In this role you will be a part of the Administrative & Facility Management team, having colleagues close to you and a big distributed team acting in Ukraine, Belorussia, Pakistan, Poland, Spain, etc.
The role assumes to be coordinated by the Facility Manager, to cooperate with the Facility Administrators in all the Ciklum offices and to support facility activity, organizing and assuring suitable conditions for work.
- Initiate tender to Procurement Unit, prepare RFPs
- Place orders to authorized company vendors
- Initiate changes on online supply platform to fit the business needs
- Conduct market research on request
- Check and pre-approve payments, check budget
- Process invoices for utilities, office supplies and repairs, etc
- Initiate contracts’ prolongation or their break
- Review contract drafts
- Follow a full cycle of a contract sign-off
Budgeting and Reporting:
- Prepare monthly data analysis, basing on finance reports (actual expenditures vs budgeted, P&L analysis)
- Check Regional expenses (actuals vs budget)
- Collect data for budgeting annually
- Prepare a re-forecast on request
Data analysis and other tasks:
- Gather and analyze data for potential savings/optimization
- Customs clearance processing within broker support
- Arranging Global Property Insurance
- Non-IT fixed assets tracking and inventory initiating
- Higher Education (Economics, Accounting, Finance)
- Proven knowledge of contracts’ analysis as well as accounting documents’ turnover
- Experience in Procurement Analytics, Tenders’ preparation, Data analysis, Optimization is a strong PLUS
- Advanced skills in using MS Excel, MS Word
- English: Intermediate and higher
- Self-starter and decision maker
- Gets the job done
- Able to read between the lines and go deeply into details
- Good team player, able to find approach to any type of person
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 24 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Client video presentation