Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Due to our continued success, we are expanding our team. Ciklum now looking for a motivated and experienced Fast Growth Business Development Consultant to grow our footprint in the London scale up ecosystem.
Do you have what we are looking for? Are you ready to be part of a driven, successful sales team that is a world class leader? Are you ready to grow your network within the London start up ecosystem, Work with start up founders and C-Suite on a daily basis and drive sales that help build the next generation of technology start ups.
- You will be an entrepreneurial, high energy and sales oriented, individual with a strong interest in start ups, accelerator programmes and venture capital. Your focus will be on generating and developing new client relationships for our digital services offering and supporting our accelerated growth plans
- You will be joining the high performing Go-To-Market team in the UK and will be supported by the Fast Growth Manager, as well as our in-house lead generation and marketing teams
- Generate potential clients through your personal network, lead generation activity, event participation and partner engagement, from initial conversation through to opportunity close
- Build internal relationships and quickly navigate the internal structures of Ciklum in order to bring together the most relevant team to meet the clients’ needs
- Create content and materials which support the business development and client engagement process including pitch decks, case studies and financial business cases that demonstrate ROI back to customers and prospects
- Meet quarterly sales targets, KPIs and metrics
What's in it for you
- Ciklum offers a flexible and collaborative work culture. We embrace new ideas and encourage employees to think out of the box. Rewarding performance, we encourage rapid progression and offer a market leading compensation plan, including a generous commission structure
Client video presentation