Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Due to our continued success, we are expanding our team. We now looking for a motivated and experienced Fast Growth Manager to grow our footprint in the London scale-up ecosystem.
You will be an energetic, driven individual with a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem, and a pre-existing network of scaling start-ups, VCs and accelerator programmes . Your focus will be on generating and developing new client relationships in the fast growth start up sector, for our digital services offering and supporting our accelerated growth plans.
You will be responsible for identifying clients, partners, enablers through your personal network, lead generation activity, event participation and partner engagement, from initial conversation through to opportunity close.
You will be part of a high performing Go-To-Market team in the UK and will work with the Professional Services Director, as well as our in-house lead generation and marketing teams, to bring together the most relevant team to meet the clients’ needs. You will also lead, create content and materials which support the business development and client engagement process including pitch decks, case studies.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have extensive experience working with clients, using technology solutions to help solve their challenges
- Provide evidence of meeting and exceeding quarterly KPIs and metrics
- Create financial business cases and present ROI back to customers and prospects and be skilled at negotiating business terms/contracts
- Possess excellent presentation skills, both verbally and written with the ability to communicate how the Ciklum capabilities solve our clients’ challenges
- Have a deep understanding and keen interest in the technology startup ecosystem, agile delivery methodologies and technology stack
- Can work autonomously, take ownership and work with ambiguity
- Excel working in a dynamic, fast paced often times stressful and highly rewarding sales environment. With a commitment to timely delivery of financial results
Do you have what we are looking for? Are you ready to be part of a driven, successful sales team that is a world class leader? You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to industry expertise and innovative technologies the best industry knowledge and certification programs.
What's in it for you
You will be visible, your career built on global projects and your progression will be fast. We embrace new ideas, we listen to all of our team members and we encourage employees to think out of the box.
Ciklum can offer, a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative team work is what we are all about. We care about our business, our employees and have created the offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
In return, Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Client video presentation