On behalf of QualiSystems, Ciklum is looking for Field Solutions Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Quali is seeking a Field Solutions Engineer with solid technical expertise in the fields of Infrastructure Automation with experience in IT systems, physical and virtual infrastructure, and cloud along with great communication skills.
The candidate will take a lead role in large scale infrastructure automation projects at large and Fortune 1000 companies implementing Quali’s Infrastructure Automation platform to enable automation and orchestration, governance and self-service functionality across a company’s Value Stream.
The candidate will work closely with Quali’s Customers, Sales Engineers, Product Management, Engineering, and Support teams.
We innovate to change how people, processes, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform into the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologists, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers. Quali contributes heavily to the source control community with more than 100 open source projects developed and initiated by Quali and its employees.
- Willing to travel up to 15%
- Implementing Quali solutions for Infrastructure Automation and digital transformation initiatives
- Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments
- Establishing new and strengthen existing relationships with customers
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical stakeholders
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge in the fields of connectivity and networking, systems, security, virtualization, public and private clouds, and other related technologies to keep pace in a quickly advancing and exciting field
- At least 4 years of experience in one or more of the following: IT Systems Management / Infrastructure Automation / Private and Public Cloud / Networking and Connectivity role
- Solid infrastructure automation design and coding habits and practices
- Proven knowledge and experience with one or more of the following scripting or programming languages (Python / Bash / Powershell, etc.)
- Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with at least one of the following sets of technologies: virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare), cloud (Azure, AWS), operating systems (Linux, Windows), enterprise systems, security, and system automation
- Advantage: Telecommunications experience
- Advantage: Previous use of business intelligence or data analytics products
- Advantage: Experience in quickly reading standards, test plans, or open source documentation and identifying how to integrate into existing workflows
- Advantage: Previous experience with Quali’s products
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Long-term full-time employment