Ciklum, an international Software Development Company, is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator / Facility Administrator to join our office in Kyiv.
In this role you will be a part of the Administrative & Facility Management team, having colleagues close to you and a big distributed team acting in the same role in other offices of the company in Ukraine, Belorussia, Pakistan, Poland, and Spain.
The role assumes to be coordinated by the Facility Manager, organizing and assuring suitable conditions for work.
- Organization of the front desk team work: incoming calls, incoming/outgoing correspondence, etc
- Managing all the office life-cycle activities: controlling florist and cleaning services, vending machines work arrangement, dealing with parking issues, non-standard office supplies conduction, cooperation with the printing company, etc.
- Work with Jira Service Desk system, process office support requests
- Communicate with the Landlord and third party facility services
- On-boarding conduction for the new employees
- Office space management
- Teams’ move organization and support
- Employees’ and clients’ support in daily activities
- Basic reporting tasks
- Non-IT asset management
- Support events organization
- Education – bachelor or higher
- Experience with supporting office daily routine
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, Google suit, additional software is a plus)
- English – upper-intermediate written and spoken
- Client-oriented approach
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, proactive
- Positive attitude
- Should be a real hostess/master of the office
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions