The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Developer (Angular) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Front End Developer you will be part of new digital technology team involved in designing and building large-scale single-page web application that scale to millions of customers, billions of pounds in revenue and thousands of requests per millisecond.
Our strong product team works on new exciting features. Marketing, optimization and analytics teams work with us to make sure we will deliver all the features they need to make our digital platform the most amazing one in the world.
- Build the leanest, fastest UI for our Client web sites using core client-side technologies like Angular 5 and best practice techniques from Material Design
- Advocate quality, W3C standards, and best practice techniques within your agile development team, and influence colleagues to make the best development decisions by keeping your skills up to date and sharing your knowledge
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Build cross-browser / cross-device compatible pages to W3C and Client standards (including Accessibility compliance), removing legacy / problematic code and suggesting improvements
- Meet demand and hit development deadlines
- Develop, document, consume and support maintainable, reusable UI components with a multi-market & multi-language platform vision in mind
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers (and beyond) to support our High Tech High Touch business strategy.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 4+ including Angular CLI, Angular Material, Angular Flex Layout
- Good knowledge of RxJS and expirience with NGRX
- Proven front-end development experience in responsive and adaptive design
- Demonstrable knowledge of responsive CSS, Accessibility, SEO, cutting edge UI techniques and relevant W3C standards
- An eye for detail, strong logic and analytical skills, and the ability to document solutions
- Knowledge of concepts, methodologies and processes used in application development, web design, UX and version control, testing, quality control, content management and site deployments
- Experience with Agile ways of working with the ability to interpret business requirements from user stories, to size, estimate and groom the backlog
- Experience developing Angular SSR application
- Experience developing multi-site & multi-language applications
- Experience working in Node.js
- Experience with MongoDB
- Expirience with AWS
- Excited about building great software and gets energized by solving complex problems
- Ability to work under pressure with ‘can do’ attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- Distinct customer focus, quality mind-set and analytical skills combined with ability to develop creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently (or collaboratively with team) on solutions
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation