Berlingske Media A/S is Denmark’s largest news publishing group. We produce content for print, web, web-TV, radio and smartphones.
Berlingske Media have a long and proud history in Denmark and has always had a big influence on the media market through all its national, regional and local titles. The flagship title “Berlingske” was launched in 1749, making it one of the world’s oldest existing newspapers. 2014 was the year, where the group had its 265 year birthday. Since autumn 2006 Berlingske Media became a part of Mecom Group Plc. and now has about 3000 employees.
Berlingske Media’s operations are spread throughout Jutland and Sealand. The Headquarters is located in central Copenhagen.
Berlingske Media reaches 2 mil. Danes every week through our broad package of media titles and services. Some of the strongest brands from Berlingske Media are: Berlingske, BT, Weekendavisen and Berlingske Business Magasin.
Berlingske Media is owned by De Persgroep Publishing.
For our Client – Berlingske Media, we are looking for Angular Developer that will take point in newly created team. You will be involved in cresting and sustaining solutions that support and/or combine work of editors, UX and other business stakeholders.
- Supporting and maintaining existing Angular based system for content management.
- Work as an Angular / React developer with teams, who build systems which will be platform for all our data and user management.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- 2+ years of strong experience in enterprise web development
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5 and web fundamentals (HTTP, security, performance, etc.)
- Knowledge of Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- Knowledge of Express/hapi
- Work using Scrum, GIT, JIRA
- Ability to read/write technical documentation, good spoken/written English
- Experience with unit tests
- Experience with High-Load application, AWS
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of MongoDB/Mongoose
- Ability to configure developer server (PHP, Apache, nginx, Vagrant, GIT, Docker etc)
- Highly developed communication skills both toward co-programmers and business
- Responsible, proactive and good team player
- Willing to improve professional knowledge
- Open minded
- Working well autonomously, without supervision
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Professional skills development and training programs including Episerver Certification
- EDC offers a unique opportunity to become part of a team developing first-in-class solutions to business and end-users; more than 4 million potential customers judge the user experience when meeting the largest estate agency chain in Denmark online and your contribution will affect the ratings immediately
- Short-term business trips to Denmark when business requires
- Competitive salary
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, standing desks and Sitag® chairs)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to take your family under it
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum