On behalf of our Client, one of the fastest growing healthy food company in the US, Ciklum is looking for Front End Developer to join the Ciklum team on a full-time basis. We guaranteed an exciting and challenging job with an opportunity to take responsibility and influence the agenda.
The developer would be involved in all aspects of developing our Client’s proprietary e-commerce, subscription and data platform. This would include: creating best in class mobile web experiences, implementing complex core system logic, building predictive analytics features and much more. We consider technological excellence to be a strategic advantage, therefore, we expect the developer’s day-to-day work would directly impact many mission-critical aspects of the company.
- You will be responsible for the front end part
- Designing mostly new features
- Constantly adding value to experience of our customers by writing readable, testable and scalable code
- Taking the time to deeply understand the problems and challenges users face and being the part of the solution finding process
- AngularJs (1.x) – 1+ years of experience.
- Web application development – 4+ years of experience.
- Solid experience with SPA (React, Vue, Angular) – 3+ years
- Self-started, fast learner with the ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to perform technical implementation design.
- Very good English communication skills (would probably working daily and directly with English speaking team).
- Being an active and enthusiastic part of the team that will be looking to contribute to our mission and strategy, happy to share the craziest ideas
What's in it for you
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project, very close cooperation with client;
- Career growth opportunities
- State of the art, cool office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits