Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
We’re looking for a new teammate to join our company for a long-term maintenance contract of a well known brand which brings impact on the society and product growth as a whole. If you’re passionate about Front-end and modern lightweight TypScript oriented frameworks and are looking for a real challenge and work in a social friendly atmosphere feel free to review the following requirements and apply below.
- Passion for problem solving and ability to work both independently and in a team
- Knowledge of at least 1 modern framework such as (React/Angular as example)
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Knowledge of handlebars is a big plus
- Ability to write clean code and optimized for production usage
- You understand the principles behind the way modern web frameworks work, and building component based websites and apps is not something new to you
- Understanding of integration of APIs / decouple based projects
- You’re proficient in English reading and writing
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard
- A easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Continuous learning & professional development
Client video presentation