On behalf of Ciklum New Client, we are looking for experienced Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis. You will create products that use leading-edge web technologies within a passionate team of world-class engineers. You will contribute to the technical strategy and tactics for the web platform while implementing the client side code across web properties. The ideal candidate is energized by making a business impact, is an expert in web front end development with strengths in HTML5 and single-page apps, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other exceptional people.
Our client is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
We believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Client’s feature set includes :
- Secure one on one chat/ Group chat
- Video conferencing
- Audio Conferencing
- Process Automation
- Real time business process and workflow automation
- Mailing lists… and much more
We are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
- Design and build a web ecosystem that drives the business and meets the functional needs of our customers and partners.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write client-side/backend code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Flock teams
- Experience in working with any server side technologies.
- Good knowledge of one or more of client side MV* frameworks (such as React, Angular, Backbone + Marionette)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns is a must.
- Good knowledge of using SVGs to build complex graphs.
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration systems (such as Jekins/Travis), deployment and operations automation
- You have built progressive web apps
- You have run Node.js cluster for a web application serving millions of users.
- You know how to reduce loading time under 1 second and render content at 60fps jank free
- You keep little photographs of Doug Crockford and Brendan Eich in your wallet.
- You think closures and anonymous self-executing inner-functions can solve most of the world’s problems.
- You truly understand what “this” is, and you have an opinion about whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary