Front-end developer for Coople (Minsk)
Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 120,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honored for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich, Lausanne and London.
On behalf of Coople (https://www.coople.com/ch/en/), Ciklum is looking for a Front-end developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- Analyze requirements; design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
- Develop frontend software for Coople website using Angular and a Java-based REST backend;
- Develop mobile application for Coople using NativeScript;
- Build and maintain the presentation layer of the Java-based web application;
- Participate in UI concept & design and help build a unique user experience;
- Build high quality software with a strong focus on maintainability.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of work experience in application development;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, REST;
- Knowledge of React Native/Native Script is a plus;
- Knowledge of Angular;
- Experience in developing of Cross-platform applications is a strong plus;
- Good in English both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Protractor is a plus.
- Is passionate about building great software with latest technologies;
- Strives to write high-quality code that is both maintainable and readable;
- Can adapt to existing styles and architectural concepts and further develop them;
- Is self-disciplined and willing to constantly improve his/her skills to build a great platform with a high user experience.
What's in it for you
- Great team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Your opinion matters;
- You can improve product, processes, and tools at Coople;
- You are changing the way the world works by making a Coople platform;
- Competitive salary