Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 120,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honored for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich, Lausanne and London.
On behalf of Coople, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
Technology is what gives us the edge over traditional staffing agencies. This role is all about creating intuitive interfaces that give Cooplers and business owners the confidence they need to trust technology with some of their most important decisions.
- Analyze requirements; design and estimate work in agile iterative cycles;
- Develop frontend software on AWS for Coople web app using the latest version of Angular;
- Participate in UI concept & design and help build a unique user experience;
- Build high quality software with a strong focus on maintainability.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- 3-5 years of work experience in application development;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, REST;
- Good in English both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Protractor is a plus;
- WordPress knowledge is a plus;
- AWS experience a strong plus.
- You are passionate about building great software with latest technologies;
- You strive to write high-quality code that is both maintainable and readable;
- You can adapt to existing styles and architectural concepts and further develop them;
- You are self-disciplined and willing to constantly improve your skills to build a great platform with great user experience.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.