EVRYTHNG is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with EVRYTHNG to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
On behalf of Evrythng, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Developer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
- Develop cutting-edge responsive and modular front-end designs;
- Design and implement medium to large application architectures, ranging from prototypes and internal applications to the public platform portal;
- Work together with the product team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Drive, improve, and optimize the front-end development processes, including the build pipeline, continuous integration and application monitoring;
- Consume and push data via RESTful API services;
- Write Node.js REST services;
- Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes;
- Contribute to documentation (e.g. instructional & technical specifications) as and where required;
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies.
- Fluency in clean Single-page Application (SPA) development that talks to REST APIs. Using any of AngularJS, Angular, React, Polymer frameworks. Angular and Web Components preferred;
- Experience with NPM, Bower and Yarn package managers;
- Having setup build pipelines using Grunt or Gulp. Ideally created own tasks;
- Experience with or high interest for Node.js would be highly beneficial;
- Experience with mobile app development in terms of responsive design and performance; Knowledge and interest in Progressive Web Apps is beneficial;
- Able to create a consistent design and be critical about UX/UI;
- Be excited by all things Technology and IoT;
- Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments;
- Knowledge of real-time Pub/Sub protocols (WebSockets, MQTT) is a plus;
- Socially intelligent with excellent communication skills;
- Degree educated (BA/BS).
What's in it for you
EVRYTHNG offers a competitive salary, high earning potential and the ability to experience a high growth startup operating in the most exciting business environment around. This is not a role for a passenger but a challenging and rewarding role for a high potential candidate who wants to make a huge leap in their personal and professional development.
- Possibility for business trips in relation to projects activities;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
Client video presentation