Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX COPENHAGEN 20 CAP. Read more on gn.com and Jabra.com.
On behalf of Jabra Ciklum is looking for a Front End Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
Are you an outstanding Front End Developer with experience in online enterprise solutions?
Then you will have to look far for an opportunity as exciting as this!
We expect that you have experience from large and complex projects, and that you have been working professionally with delivering good front-end code for some years. It is a benefit if you have been working with SCRUM before, and you must have a good, relevant education to support your skills.
- Develop front-end code for new online projects
- Support and maintain existing front-end code
- Interact with Scrum Master, team members and stakeholders in the business
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest front-end web technologies
- Implement methodologies for developing and controlling front-end code
- Produce clean front-end code
- Introduce new possibilities with current and new technologies
- Experience of cross-browser projects development
- Experience with preprocessors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- Clean and readable code
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Relevant education to support your skills
- Comfortable working in a truly Agile atmosphere
- Experience with Sitecore 8.x+
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Experience with writing unit tests using Karma + Jasmine
- Experience with Gulp
- Experience with BEM
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Restful services
As a person, you show ambition and proactivity, are capable of handling technical challenges calmly, and contribute positively to the team atmosphere. We hope that you share our values Trust, Dream, Passion, Agility, Collaboration and Openness.
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development of Jabra online development team – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Possibility for business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, paid medical insurance and other social benefits
- Training and certification in advanced and front-edge technologies
- Knowledge sharing with good and competent colleagues
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- We support only major browsers (IE10+)