Front End Developer for Key Travel (Kyiv)
Key Travel is a Travel Management Company specialising in the not-for-profit sector. Our clients are charities (aid, development, medical relief, environment or education), religious organisations and public sector organisations such as Universities. Key Travel is a forward-thinking organisation in the midst of positive change having the cool professional growing team.
On behalf of Key Travel, Ciklum is looking for Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
From the Team:
The core application is written on the top of AngularJS using all the best practices in this framework. Newer applications are written utilizing the best modern front end frameworks, driven from within the team.
We are proud of the quality of our products, codebase and practices.
We apply a component approach to separate the code and promote reuse.
In development we utilize the newest features from ES7 like async/await operators, ES6 imports, spreading, destructing, template string, and many others great features. Code is compiled with the help of Webpack to control all imports, process assets and bundling.
We focus on the highest quality code and use TDD/BDD method of implementing features, which helps focus on the most efficient solution. Our test coverage is great and continues to grow. Static analyzers, such as ESLint keep style consistent among team members, you won’t see any mess.
The code-review process, via pull requests ensures quality and promotes the sharing of experience and professional growth.
Our automation team, write complex testing scenarios on Protractor giving us confidence in our code and freedom to improve it.
All our applications are built with a Continuous Integration Engine. Code is checked by analysers, tested by Unit-Tests and deployed automatically so we can focus on delivering features and improving quality.
It’s guaranteed the best quality you have ever seen. Join our team and grow as a professional.
- Maintenance and support of internally developed applications.
- Enhancements to the current code base through both small changes (Support Tickets) and larger project based work.
- Development of additional applications in support of business activities to support growth and enhance productivity/service offerings/competitive advantage
- Support and development of an AngularJS customer facing tool that through responsive design supports mobile, desktop and tablet
- Strong knowledge in AngularJS
- Unit testing
- HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Responsive design
- Intermediate or above spoken English
- Interest/experience in other Front Frameworks g., React
- Professional, calm and mature in your approach to your responsibilities.
- An excellent communicator with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Detail orientated with strong organizational and analytic skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Positive, confident and resilient personality with “can do” attitude
What's in it for you
- Provide you with an open and friendly work environment
- Provide you with accurate feedback based on a transparent appraisal process
- Participation in big and challenging project
- Continuous self-improvement
- Have input into technological direction