Front End Developer for Mercedes Pay (Kyiv)
Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of Agile team delivering digital payment platform for Mobile Payment, E-Money Solutions, and Voucher & Loyalty Solutions to serve every kind of business based on modern web technologies.
- Take part in the architecture definition
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
- Develop new features and make changes to existing code
- Proactively participate in tasks estimation
- Improve own technical skills
- 2+ years of industry experience in writing front-end GUIs
- Profound experience with HTML5/CSS3, Typescript, ES6, Angular2/6.
- Experience with Asynchronous coding techniques in Angular2: Observable/RxJS
- Understanding of REST-full web services
- Excellent browser debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working as part of a scrum team
- Good written and spoken English skills
- JS testing frameworks (karma, jasmine)
- CSS preprocessors (SCSS)
- Experience and understanding of Node.js
- Develop REST-full services using Node.js or Java
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Proactive person
- Attentive to details
- Quick learner
- Strong team player
What's in it for you
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance