On behalf of NEX Traiana, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The NEX Traiana is well-funded company, one of the biggest financial institutions, acquired by ICAP for 247M USD. The Company provides the tools for tracking post trade activities on financial market. Over 60-70% of assets across the world go through their product, average turnover -3 bln per day.
You have a unique opportunity to join the team of professionals, work with the newest technologies, become a part of a company, which is in the process of transformation – moving 18 applications to micro-services architecture – to serve bigger flows faster. The client is solid and interested in growing the distributed team.
In one word: family. In few more words: personality first. You will be a part of a fun-to-work-with team, which loves what they are doing and loves to share knowledge, empower each other and drink lots of whiskey.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing top-notch front-end products and find the best solutions for complicated challenges. Based on the micro-services approach, best practices and modern technologies.
- At least 1-year hands-on experience with React and ES6;
- Very good English (written and oral);
- Open-minded and fast learner;
- Ability to understand requirements and to communicate effectively with product managers
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to become part of the core team; in a stable and growing company;
- Working with the bleeding edge technology while following best practices;
- No legacy code, we write new stuff;
- Be an active member in shaping our products, infrastructure, processes and culture;
- Play with the latest versions of Webpack, React, CSS frameworks, Node.js, npm and other goodies;
- Fun, funny and friendly working environment.