On the behalf of our Client , Ciklum is looking for a Front End Engineer to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Client team in Kyiv develops a payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. Our platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others. We build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Kyiv team develops Payment system and Customer Relationship solutions for Client’s online entertainment platform. As a Front-end Developer you will join our team and influence on the project which is being created using the latest technologies (ES6+, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, EmberJS), multi-tier distributed architectures and approaches (CQS, CQRS, DDD, SOA), various hosting (IIS, K8s) and test automation.
There are a lot of technical opportunities within the project as we build our solutions on .NET platform using reactive architecture principles. We know how to scale and protect our services. We care about service availability and eventual consistency.
We continuously improving our customer experience using modern web technologies, standards and best practices.
Our products are covered by automation tests, which are executed as a part of CI/CD pipeline. It means no manual regressions for our QA engineers.
We follow Agile principles and are organized in Scrum Teams across development lifecycle.
We highly value our cohesive team atmosphere and work-life balance. That’s why we have regular cozy team events as well as big team buildings.
- Close collaboration with business (Product Owners) – discuss and implement business requirements
- Suggest technologies, approaches and solutions, discuss it together with the team and decide which one to use
- Contribute to solutions design, create, update, improve product architecture and optimize product performance
- Our teams are agile and cross-functional. All team members focused not only on doing their own tasks but also working together and assisting other team members
- Proficiency with common Front End development tools such as NPM, Webpack, Babel and Linters
- Experience with Front End unit, component, functional and UI testing for web applications
- Follow developments in web standards and best practices
- Experience in solving problems with performance, usability, and optimization for web applications
- Deep knowledge of REST principles
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Since our environment is international and work requires daily contact with people from other countries we expect that you feel confident in both written and spoken English
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport and team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes