At Madlan we are building an entirely new way to help answer one of life’s most daunting questions: where should I live? This is a difficult question and requires the efforts of 100 employees based in NYC and Tel-Aviv and includes a unique collaboration between Engineers, Data Scientists, Urban Planners and designers. Our AI technology analyzes billions of temporal-spatial data points, from more than 10,000 disparate data sets. The combination of advanced AI technology and the team’s deep expertise is what powers this unprecedented calibration of knowledge for every address in Israel and NYC, made easily accessible to the public.
Our leadership team are seasoned leaders and serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience building products and services on a global scale. They led algorithm and software development at Taboola (the world’s leading recommendation system, ~$1b in revenue) and Trusteer (acquired by IBM for $700M), led the design for Waze (acquired by Google for $1b), and strategy at Twitter.
On behalf of Madlan, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Team Lead to join Kiev team on a full-time basis.
You will be part of a Front End team involved in combining the art of design with the art of programming. The team works closely work with the design team and the infrastructure and Back End team in order to provide solutions that meet Madlan’s business goals.
- Create technical conditions and enablers for successful delivery;
- Provide delivery and code quality balance;
- Align technical decisions with the team;
- Promote engineering practices and technical excellence;
- Support and assist in the team self-organization;
- Participating in all necessary quality assurance work required to ensure the delivered products are truly fit for the purpose;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience;
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Experience with React;
- Experience with build tools, code coverage and testing frameworks – webpack, jest etc.;
- Experience with large scale frontend applications and the ability to enter production code and be productive in short time;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Advantage: Java experience;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Collaborative nature and ability to work within a team;
- Good personal organization skills, ability to prioritize.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load B2C platform;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- VIP Insurance;
- Mac workstation;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with XX working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.