On behalf of Neogames, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Team Lead to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
The own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
The platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
We are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
As a FED TL You will be leading the development of one of our primary products, using technologies and practices such as AngularJS, React, Webpack, RxJS, Lerna JS and more.
- Be part of the development cycle: designing, coding, code reviewing
- Developing and integration with older parts of the system (written with AngularJS)
- Reverse engineering older parts of the system for the further transferring to the new architecture
- 4+ years as a Frontend/Full-stack developer
- Experience developing responsive, single page web applications using AngularJS/ReactJS
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts
- Experience with browser porting issues – Mobile and Web
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently
- Self-learning capabilities
- Knowledge of Open-Source libraries, tools and frameworks
- Team player with great communication skills. Responsible, initiator
- Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on demand
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you
- Exciting projects with great responsibility
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Chance to have an impact on products
- Working with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities