On behalf of the New Ciklum Client, we are looking for a Front End Team Leader to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our core product is to allow any person from any location in the world to participate in official lottery games. On top of this product we build social games and supporting games. We have about 100 different lotteries which we offer (based on the location and regulations) to our customers.
We provide B2C and B2B services and we are happy to have millions of satisfied customers global wide which regularly participate with our online services.
We have amazing winning stories, and proud to have in total over $100M paid out in prizes to our customers.
We are looking for a smart, pragmatic and quick learner to join our products team. The most critical milestone is to rebuild the current site. To do that there are two steps:
- Refresh, modernize and uplift site UI
- Build the new site and incrementally release it
You will join a team dedicate to build the new website. Our new site is built using micro- frontend architecture and Atomic Design to build reusable components. Your most used technologies will be React, Redux and Styled-Components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 6+ years of Proven professional experience
- 2 years of experience in technically leading a team
- Excellent Knowledge React, Redux
- Excellent Knowledge of CSS
- Excellent knowledge of css-in-js libraries such as Styled-Components
- Good English
- Knowledge of Node js
- Communicative & Expressive
- Passionate & Eager to learn
- Team player
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings