Front End Technical Lead for CODE Worldwide (Kyiv)
Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience. We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology.
We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase.
We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution. Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
This role sits within the data & technology arm of our business, specifically within the Digital team. CODE has developed it’ own Marketing Solution called Adzu which is licenced, developed and supported across a number of major Blue Chip Organisations to manage their media assets and email campaigns.
The right person will be a keen doer, an innovative thinker, willing to turn their hand to try new things. Experience of working in the marketing environment would be beneficial.
- Development and unit testing of web applications, software applications and web sites including maintenance & support of the same
- Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Leads in the planning of projects (eg provision of estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
- Software Design
- Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including pre-sales, analysis and system design, development and support if required)
- Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
- Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
- Attend client meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
- 5+ years in application development
- Advanced experience of working with different Front-libraries, frameworks and tools (Angular, Ember, KnockoutJS, WebPack, require.js, Redux etc.)
- Used to working directly with UX, Creative and Back End colleagues in an iterative fashion
- Experience with writing TypeScript
- Enjoy writing mobile first CSS using Pre-Processors such as SASS
- Experience with Bootstrap and other grid system frameworks
- Able to convert a PSD, Sketch or wireframe into responsive HTML
- Understanding REST-based API design and development
- Practical experience of TDD
- Using of OOP and patterns
- Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
- Understanding of CI/CD practices
- Used to working under direction of Product Manager
- Vue.js experience
- UX/UI design experience
- Experience with using Sketch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across large-scale projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, client facing communication skills, proactively taking responsibility for delivery and expectations management of clients, stakeholders and senior team members
- Flexible, adaptable, positive “can do” approach, self-disciplined
What's in it for you
- Getting experience in the most complex product development environment
- Building game changing solutions and seeing the results of your work on a daily basis
- Transparent career path: continuous professional growth from Intern to Senior Dev/QA/PM with the help of Skill Matrix
- Knowledge sharing: Dev Guilds, QA Guilds
- Tool: https://www.pluralsight.com
- Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
- 1 day per week: work from home option is available
- 1 month per year: work from any Code location is available (London, Sydney, NY, Malaga)
- Fruits once per week
- Team buildings
- AWS Sandbox to play with any Cloud technologies
Client video presentationApply via site