We are Stryber - a leading company builder, located in Munich (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland).
We build web/ mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs or sophisticated deep-tech SaaS solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like FinTech, PropTech, Health, Food/Beverage or MarTech.
On behalf of Stryber, Ciklum is looking for Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for Front-End Web Developer helping us to build new digital ventures from scratch and/or adding new features to one of our existing platforms. You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Apart from your excellent programming skills, you possess the ability to think from a customer-oriented perspective, to build features as efficiently and smart as possible, and have hive expectations of yourself to build customer-friendly, intuitive, and beautiful software.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in building front-end solutions
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understanding of Webpack, TypeScript, Karma, Jasmin, NPM, Yarn
- Understanding of tools like GitHub and JIRA
- Experience in building mobile applications with React Native is a plus
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a must
- Reliable, organized, communicative, customer-oriented;
- Passion for startups;
- Intrinsic high-quality standard and motivation to constantly learn and improve
What's in it for you
- Work on really cool start-up projects, they might include the next unicorn 🙂
- We do not expect a 9-to-5 working routine; results count
- We cultivate a respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely
- We achieve extraordinary outcomes that exceed the expectations of our clients and make our customer happy
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun