Frontend Developer for PropellerAds (Gdansk)
PropellerAds started six years ago and has grown into the biggest company in tier-3 market. We help advertisers and publishers to get the best of our product to sustainably grow their profit. Our business is worldwide, but we are physically represented in Russia (Saint Petersburg) and Cyprus (Limassol) and invite you to join our new office in Gdansk.
On behalf of PropellerAds, Ciklum is looking for a Frontend Developer to join Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
You will develop a Self-Serving Platforms for Advertisers and Publishers for end customers. It has more than half a million registered end users. You’ll join a team of professional developers, who are constantly pushing the limits of their code base, always improving the project and themselves. We use component approach on the client side. React.js and AngularJS 1.6 are the technologies used on Frontend. And we are planning to make full migration to React.js in 2018. Join us and be the part of this journey!
- Develop frontend part of Self Serving Platform for Advertisers. System is integrated with CRM and core services and microservices;
- Be in touch with the business owners and your Scrum team consisting of backend and frontend developers, DevOps, QA and BA collocated in Gdansk;
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the product software;
- [optional] Deal with the backend tasks together with PHP developers and DevOps.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS;
- Knowledge of one of frameworks: AngularJS or React.js;
- Understanding of principles how to improve and optimize web-application speed;
- Experience with Agile development;
- English skills.
- Basic knowledge about UX and design;
- Knowledge of SCSS;
- Knowledge of PHP;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL and/or PostgreSQL);
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, Aerospike etc.).
- Acting as a Team player and having developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and product owner;
- Is comfortable working in an environment with joking and having fun while being professional.
What's in it for you
- Work with modern developers who are constantly pushing the limits of their code base, always improving the project and themselves;
- See your products being adapted, used, tested and even receiving feedback directly from the end customer;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks);
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.