On behalf of Arad Technologies, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Arad Technologies is a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, the Arad Group specializes in designing, developing and manufacturing high-quality meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems and advanced MDM systems and technologies. Arad Group’s patented solutions and products are specifically designed to meet the needs of utilities, waterworks companies and agriculture and are aimed at reducing water waste, improving overall water metering management capabilities and saving money.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reducing time and effort required for various operations.
- Development of the new web MDM software that will allow its users to manage the water utility infrastructure
- You will help to design and implement Back-End for GIS, reporting, meters management (upload/download of definition and data files), notifications and more – tools used by Arad’s clients – water utilities that maintain tens of thousands of end-users
- The endpoints of the system (the water meters) produce a large amount of data, mostly reads and alerts, and the backend adds a layer of data on top of that (consumption calculations, billing data etc.) – all that data needs to be easily accessed by the system users using the web tool you will help build
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
- Back End (Minimum 3 years of experience)
- Microsoft .Net
- RestFull API
- Basic SQL
- Front End (Minimum 3 years of experience)
- Angular 2+
- Microsoft SQL
- .Net Core 3.x
- Azure cloud services
- Unit testing
- KENDO library.
- Ready to take responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills, open mind, self-learning ability
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings