On behalf of Clicktale, Ciklum is looking for Full Stack Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
We are looking for the brightest minds to join us on the amazing road ahead.
You’ll be working alongside other developers and UI and UX designers, collaborating on the various layers of our application’s UI and infrastructure.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
As part of your work you will:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- At least 4 years of experience as either Front End or Back End developer;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and methodology (git flow, pull requests, merges);
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms or unit tests in frameworks such as Jest and Karma
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience in translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code;
- Experience and understanding of one of the flux/redux/mobx libraries;
- Experience with Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Koa/Express;
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services.
- Experience with ReactJS/Redux;
- Experience in writing UI Automation (Java + Selenium);
- Knowledge and familiarity with micro services architecture;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Experience working with databases that represent and support business processes (non-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Aerospike and rational DB such as MySQL);
- Experience in integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Open atmosphere.
- Competitive salary.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.